Why Blogging Benefits Your Medical Practice
As part of a JASE Healthcare Website, your practice will have the option to incorporate a blog. A blog gives your practice the opportunity to connect with your patients and brand your practice, yet many practices do not blog.
Some of the reasons we hear for why medical practices do not blog are relevance, ability, topics, industry status quo, amongst others. These reasons are simply not enough for your practice not to blog. We wanted to take a second and share a list of the benefits of blogging for your medical practice.
JASE EPR‘s reasons why your medical practice should blog
- Online Presence – Everyday that passes means that more and more of our world is moving online. Your practice must have a presence online. A blog as part of a JASE Healthcare Website will give you that presence.
- SEO – This is a keyword that you may have heard before but perhaps never really understood. Search engine optimization is an important part of online marketing. Search engines are telling us now that websites with fresh organic content will be promoted over websites that do not create content.
- New Patient Generation – As people are on the internet searching for medical information, if your website has a blog, and is creating content about this medical information the searchers will find your content and trust your opinion and could possibly become a new patient.
- Branding – Maintaining a blog can have a significant branding effect for your medical practice. It allows your patients to see your practice how you want them to see it and it builds loyalty with your patients. It establishes your practice as an area/industry leader and will give new patients trust in your abilities.
- Competitive Advantage – Every business wants to be successful and incorporating strategy before your patients will give you a leg up on your competitors. Understanding that a content marketing is vital to your online presence before your competitors do, will make their work that much more difficult just to catch up.
Now that you have seen the reasons why your medical practice needs to blog, are your ready to take your practice to the next level? Contact JASE today and let’s talk about how a blog as part of your Healthcare Website can set you apart.
image credit: JASE Group on flickr
Tagged → Blog, Blogging, Competitive Advantage, Content Marketing, JASE EPR, JASE Healtcare Website, Medical Practice, New Patient Generation, Online Presence, Organce Content, Search Engine Optimization, SEO